General Employee Expertise
Our Fire Division has a wealth of professional experience capable of providing expertise on projects of any scale
- We have vast experience in our Fire Sprinkler Systems Service Division, and provide fire sprinkler system, firepump, fire extinguisher, fire hydrant, and backflow preventer inspections and service
- We have full-time, licensed, factory trained & certified fire alarm technicians
- We have a licensed, trained and certified sales staff
- We have an in-house CAD department with NICET IV Engineers
- NOTIFIER NESCO affiliate member, providing products from NOTIFIER, a global leader in manufacturingcommercial fire alarm systems and technology for over 50 years
Tim Snow, General Manager: Is our qualifying party for the L-67 Low Voltage Communication license ROC270148. Tim has been in the Fire Life Safety industry since 1980. He has 35 years’ experience with estimating, design, procurement, installation, certification and service of various Fire Life Safety applications. Tim has been involved with Notifier Addressable Fire Alarm since 1988.
Dan Cairo, Operations Manager: Dan has over 20 years of experience within the Fire Life Safety industry. He is responsible for directing and coordinating activities of businesses concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
Chad Denmark, S.E.T., Service Manager: Chad has 20 years of experience within the Fire Life Safety industry. He is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources and managing staff. (NICET IV Fire Alarm and Special Hazards #106796)
- NICET Level I, Level II, Level III, and Level IV Fire Alarm Technicians
- NICET-certified and licensed Sprinkler Systems Inspections and Testing
- NOTIFIER Factory-trained Fire Alarm Technicians
- State-tested and -licensed Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler Technicians in Arizona